Friday, March 7, 2008

walk where we want to

I returned yesterday from a trip to Colorado to hit the slopes with my sweetheart on our tricked out boards. I'm thankful for the opportunity to spend 4 days only caring about snowboarding and feeling good so I can snowboard. More photos to come of the powdery white slip and slide party! There were 4 of us, and we didn't take a group photo... amazing. But, a picture on day one on the way to breakfast - Nick, Aris, and Christian. Also, a picture on day last at the new Museum of Contemporary Art Denver designed by David Adjaye.


Our last blitz in Denver before heading to the airport was to see the Denver Art Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Art in the city... a great time! I felt totally turned on by Adjaye's building. From the moment we approached it from a muddy parking lot to standing on the top looking out on lower downtown Denver, I was full of sensory delight! I hope all of you go see it!

No comments: