Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's a very special day in the neighborhood


That's right, it's my birthday. And I'd like to take this moment to honor my very special sister Erin (who you see pictured above with me... we both have long hair now, just thought I'd mention). It's her birthday too. You see, we're twins. She's the same age as me today, except that she will be 26 at 4pm and I will be 26 at 4:06.

Some things you should know about Erin: She's beautiful. She cares. She's lighthearted and fun. She's tough. She's intelligent. She's my womb-mate. (ha, that's a ridiculous term... I just made up).

I hope that all of you who are reading this, whether today or any other day, are now smiling and realizing how worth it it is to have a great day in honor of a great day: November 7th, 1981.

peace peace be with you my dear sweet sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw thanks!! I love you! You're the best sister a girl could ask for!!